Who are we?
Hardings Travel Limited is an independently owned travel business providing transport solutions for the general and corporate markets, as well as school transport services for several Local Authorities. We are one of the UK’s leading Coach Operators specialising in providing coach holidays for many of the major tour operators offering holidays throughout Europe and Britain.
Hardings Coaches is a modern successful company with a unique heritage spanning over 70 years; we believe our services contribute positively to community life providing economic, social and environmental benefits. We are leading members of the Confederation of Passenger Transport and adhere to their best standards of code of practice.
Full range of services
We can provide a selection of different sized vehicles ranging from 22 to 57 seats; we can supply a complete range of services of transportation, hospitality and logistical support.
Our commitment to corporate responsibility
Is integral to how we run our business and have audited and documented systems to maintain safety management. With our own in-house accredited training department, we provide quality training in all aspects of Health and Safety matters.
Environmental benefits by travelling with us
Our vehicles have the latest technology which reduces carbon nitrous oxide emissions. Our coaches are carbon dioxide and energy efficient and deliver maximum power with minimum emissions, reducing their environmental impact.
Our preferred suppliers of coach manufacturers take the entire vehicle life-cycle into consideration with 80% parts being completely recyclable. We constantly strive to improve the performance and impact our business has on the world.
Our commitment to you
We have reporting systems in place to monitor service levels to ensure you receive the very best trouble free travel experience. Key Account Managers would be designated solely to monitor and oversee client’s requests and maintain consistency throughout the event.
Due to continued expansion here at Harding’s Travel Ltd we are inviting applications for the following position.
Assistant Operations Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to assist our Operations Manager at Hardings Travel based in Droitwich, Worcestershire. We are seeking a confident and self-motivated individual to help organise the busy UK & European tour schedules.
It is an excellent challenge for a vibrant candidate, who has excellent knowledge of EU driver’s regulations, experience of managing and motivating staff, strong liaison skills, Knowledge of Coach Manager Computer system and Excel spreadsheets.
We provide extended tour work throughout the UK and Europe and offer our services to tour operators such as: Leger, Trafalgar, Kuoni, Miki Travel, Select Travel, New Market along with high volume private hire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Strong Problem-Solving capabilities with short and long-term planning.
- Willing to be contactable in the event of emergencies (rota basis).
- This role is to incorporate driver and vehicle scheduling.
- Close liaisons with the maintenance department.
- Adhere to all compliance and Health and Safety regulations.
- Can build strong Client Relationships with our Tour Operators & customers.
- Excellent Communication skills with the ability to explain your working knowledge of VOSA Compliance.
- Current PCV Licence held.
- Ability to use initiative in managing deadlines.
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm with emergency phone on a rota basis.
Remuneration: Our Salary is competitive to be discussed at Interview dependent on experience.
If this role is of interest to you please email Karen Harris a recent CV and Cover Letter.
Closing Date of: 28th February 2018 Interviews to be conducted week commencing 5th March 2018.commence:
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
We are looking for UK & European Tour Drivers who are based throughout the West & East Midlands to join our team for 2018!
An opportunity to drive quality vehicles on quality work throughout the UK and Europe. Hardings Travel is based in the West Midlands and part of the Roger Dyson Group.
Full-time, Part-time and seasonal positions available Hardings Travel is a successful coach operator providing quality vehicles for UK and European tours on behalf of a range of high profile tour operators and travel companies. We are now looking to further recruit experienced and professional tour drivers to join our team.
You will have a proven track record of providing the level of service to ensure that passenger expectations are exceeded as well as maintaining the reputation of the company. The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following during the application process.
- Hold a valid UK or European Passport
- Hold a clean PCV licence and CPC card
- Hold a current digital tachograph card
- Have excellent, relevant references
- English speaking
- Be of smart appearance, confident and possess outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Be prepared to undertake an “Enhanced” DBS Disclosure
- Be prepared to work away for long periods of time, as well as undertake local shorter-distance work when necessary
- Be able to work with a diverse range of customers and have the ability to ensure their expectations not just met but exceeded
Starting salary of £20,475.00 – £22,000.00 on annualised hours plus subsistence allowances.
If you wish to be considered please call 01905 775808 and ask to speak to Karen Harris.