Thinking of joining us?
Here at Harding’s Travel we're always looking to recruit the best the industry has to offer. If you think you have what it takes, download an application form and send it back to us.
Applicants will have a proven track record of ensuring that Coach Tours meet and exceed customer expectations as well as maintaining the reputation of the Company.
The Applicant will need to demonstrate the following during the application process:
- Hold a UK or European Passport
- Hold a clean manual coach licence (PCV or Category D)
- Hold a current digital tachograph card
- Have excellent, relevant references
- English speaking
- Be of smart appearance, confident and posses outstanding organisational/time management skills
- Ideally will have started to bank hours towards CPC
- Be prepared to undertake an “Enhanced” CRB check
The role of the Coach Driver offers the perfect way to meet lots of diverse customers whilst travelling throughout the UK and Europe.
The Applicant will have to demonstrate the ability to build a great rapport with their passengers and make every tour an experience not to be forgotten.
Or contact Karen Harris our HR Manager on 01905 775808 or E Mail email@example.com